- Currently Private Mode is only supported in iOS app
Everyone has a secret. You really like to share something in your Library to friends, but without a small private piece inside it. Just put the piece into a Private Folder and enable Private Mode, and others can browse your device without breaking the secret.
Enable Private Mode
- Click Library at the bottom bar in app, and enable Private Mode by clicking the lock icon.
- If you haven't created any Private Folder, you will be prompted to add one.
- After choosing titles into the folder, you need to setup a password.
- When the Private Mode is successfully enabled, the lock icon will be locked.
Disable Private Mode
- You will not see Private Folders in Private Mode.
- Click the lock icon to disable Private Mode, enter your password to continue.
- Private Mode disabled after successfully enter the password.
Q: Can I lock a single title without creating a private folder?
A: No, please put it into a Private Folder, it's convenient to hide or show several related titles at once.