Library is the place you can find your purchased titles, including video and photo albums. Whenever you bought a new artwork, just go to your Library to start enjoying it.
Where is Library?
- You will be prompted to open Library in app after every successful purchase.
- Or you can download rgbee app to open Library yourself, it is located in the right corner of bottom bar.
What Can You Do In Library?
- Search: click the magnifier icon to search titles in Library by keywords.
- Select: click the dotted square icon to pick titles and move them to folders.
- Private Mode: click the lock icon to hide your private folders and titles.
- Folder: browse the folders you have created.
- Sort: your purchased titles will be sort by the date you added them at first.
Q: How can I hide some titles in my Library?
A: You can enable"Private Mode" and move titles to private folders to hid them.