You can click any image or video titles to start viewing them in your Library.
View An Image Album
- Click an image album to see it's cover and included images.
- Browse the images you like to start watching in the image wall.
- Click the image to view in full screen.
- Flip left or right to turn to the next or previous page.
- Zoom out with two fingers to enlarge the image.
- Double click the image for quick zoom in and zoom out.
- Click on bottom-left icon to switch to the image wall.
- Check your viewing progress by the progress bar in the bottom of the screen.
- Use the image wall to quickly turn to any images you like.
Watch A Video
- Start watching a video title by pressing the play button.
- You can press the pause button during playback.
- Click the volume icon to mute the video.
- Video player start in full screen mode.
- Click anywhere in the player to see the the tool bar.
- Click the "minimize" button at the top-right corner to continue playback on a minimized small window and browse other artworks at the same time.
Q: Why do you only support viewing artworks in App?
A: By carrying personal phones or tablets, you can enjoy the mobile experience anywhere and anytime. Also, this is best for the "One to one", solitary context of viewing artworks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.